Wednesday 26 June 2013

Perrie Edwards

I love Little Mix especially Perrie Edwards. I love her, her personality and of course Zerrie! I am a huge fan of Perrie's style. She is a very pretty girl and she manages to pull off so many looks such as girly, boho and rocky/edgy. 
She is utterly flawless! As well as her amazing style, I love her hair colours which are bold and always look great and show off her personality.

I've noticed that Perrie wears a lot of skater dresses which always look very flattering on everyone and what's great is Perrie wears a lot of clothing from high street brands.
This photo is taken from the 'Change Your Life' video. Here Perrie is wearing a beautiful bright blue dress. The dress looks amazing anyway but it is completed with the hair accessories which is a flower hairband with vines that trail down giving it that summer boho look. The colour of the dress also looks great against Perrie's purple hair. I think that this dress is available from ASOS.

 
I can't even explain how much I love this outfit! It's so perfect and girly and cute! The dress is gorgeous and matches her hair perfectly and the floral hair band makes it feminine and cute but the heels make it elegant and classy. This is honestly one of my all time favourite outfits worn by any celebrity.
This dress just screams summer! The tie dye looks great in summer and this dress is even better because of the colour. It's very casual and I think this is from Topshop and I believe that Perrie owns the same dress in blue which looks just has good.


This outfit is beautiful. The pinafore style skirt looks perfect and summery and the floral design accentuates the summer feel of the outfit. It's very girly yet Perrie has worn trainers to make it more "her" and more casual.

Unfortunately I could not get a better picture of this dress. The dress is plain white with a horse print (it could be zebra -I'm nt sure). It's so pretty and the yellow detailing finishes it off perfectly.

Here Perrie is wearing a shirt style dress with a paisley print. It's so pretty! The green colour gives it a boho kind of look and the belt adds definition.

 the photo is take from the 'How Ya Doin?' video where Perrie is seen wearing a comic print cropped sweater. Comic and graphic print is becoming very popular lately and Perrie has been seen wearing it a lot. The sweater itself is from Topshop which is great as it is widely available.

Lastly is this beautiful floral print dress. I saw Perrie wearing. This during one of the Little Mix DNA Diaries videos. I've been looking for a dress like this for ages and instantly fell in love with it. Later, I was doing some Internet shopping and decided to look at Urban Outfitters which is strange as I don't tend to shop at Urban Outfitters as it is a little pricey but I'm so glad I did! As I wanted a skater sort of dress I looked at the dress section and was over the moon when I came across the exact same dress that Perrie is wearing in the photo. The back of the dress has cross sort of straps which is a nice touch. I'm undecided whether to buy the dress or not as it is particularly expensive but it's a lovely dress anyway. The vintage rose pattern looks lovely on the pale blue base colour if the dress. Floral is fun and a must have for summer! Especially this dress as the light colours make the dress very casual, laid back and not over the top. If you have the money then I would recommend buying this dress! X

No comments:

Post a Comment